Open up a wealth of knowledge and engaging activity via our Android tablet that gives you the tools to collaborate with others while at the same time become self-directed in your learning, giving you some of the main attributes of the 21st Century workplace
eLearning Services has developed a 1:1 computing* solution for schools with you in mind. This scheme replaces your heavy text books and puts a state of the art Android touch screen Tablet PC in your hands. So what can our solution do for you?
Our tablet can make learning more interesting through:
The tablet's capabilities
- Sourcing information on the tablet from websites for research to help create reports/essays
- Using tutorials from websites to aid in the understand of topics being covered in the classroom
- Learning from Applications (apps) via interactive graphics and audio
- Utilising apps to aid with revision through fun and interactive quizzes
- Collaborating and communicating through email, Google Hangouts and Skype with your colleagues and teachers
- Using social media platforms like Google+, Facebook and Twitter can also be utilised to collaborate with peers
- Creating word documents, spreadsheets and presentations on the tablet to increase your communication skills
- Reading and using interactive ebooks that can make a traditional textbook page come to life
No more heavy school bags
- All your textbooks are now in a small lightweight tablet device that fits in your hands
- Consequently, the weight of your school bag will be greatly reduced, decreasing the load being carried on your back
Puts you a step ahead
- You will have the latest technology that puts you at the forefront of 21st century learning
- You will have the most up to date information on subjects/topics that you are studying
- The solution has the capability to give you the key attributes that employers are seeking in the workplace, such as, being self-directed, being able to work and collaborate within a team environment, being able to communicate efficiently with others, etc.
- Your world will be open to endless possibilities
*1:1 computing is a term that is often used when describing the classroom of the 21st Century. A one to one computing environment simply means that each student and teacher in a classroom has a computer device to carry out their daily school work.
All the information you need to know about the latest Tablet device we are using
Chart compiled from data collected from a thesis - Weight of School Bags Dissertation by Michael Lynch, 2005