Although, providing good quality Android tablets to schools forms the main part of the eLearning Services solution, the support of the scheme is of equal importance
Our support begins at the adoption stage of the scheme into a school with heavy involvement and focus on the effective use of the solution via training of key personnel from the school.
We also understand that the school environment is a place where reliability is critical. Hence, to minimise down time we supply spare devices to each school to cover for devices which, for whatever reason, fail to operate. Our solution allows for easy swapping out of damaged/defective devices.
We liaise with schools on a continuous basis to ensure that the solution is working as planned and that any issues that are encountered are dealt with in an efficient manner.
Items of eLearning Services support are outlined below:
- Train key personnel in the school to aid in administrating the scheme
- Advise/assist with the implementation of infrastructure software, for example, Google Apps for Education
- Promote insurance polices to protect the tablet device
- Provide spare tablets in schools to minimise user downtime
- Provide anti-virus and class management software
- Provide help and support resources online with FAQ’s and How To instructions and videos
Note, the above support is based on a collective purchasing programme agreed with a school, it does not apply to individual sales from eLearning Services website