Android Tablet Solution
eLearning Services can aid schools with the expansion of tecnhology in the classroom by offering students and teachers Android tablet computers at a very competitive price. We aim to make the process as affordable as possible with no hidden costs.
eLearning Services School Package
The benefits of the School Package are:
- Providing demo devices for both students and teachers in the school to trial for a period of time;
- 2 years manufacturers warranty on selected products
- Aid the school with the creation and management of student/teacher electronic accounts (ePortfolios) for storing and sharing their work
- Induct key personnel in the school in the operation of the scheme
- Spare devices left at the school to cover for any mishaps that may happen to a student's device
- The supply of a tablet protective case
- Rolling out the Android Tablet devices and accessories to students and teachers;
- Providing and advising on educational resources, such as, websites, ebooks and applications to our clients
Bringing Your Own Device to School
*One to one computing is a term that is often used when describing the classroom of the 21st Century. A one to one computing environment simply means that each student and teacher in a classroom has a computer device to carry out their daily school work.
** Bring Your Own Device is an initiative where students bring a device they own at home to school to use in their daily work. The device may have to meet certain criteria to be allowed into the school. The management and upkeep of the device is entirely the responsibility of the student/parent.
"eLearning Services support and backup are second to none, they are very accommodating and easy to work with."
Keith McClearn, eBook Coordinator, Portlaoise College, Portlaoise
All the information you need to know about the latest Tablet device we are using